19. April 2008

Merovingi Fashion Awards 2008 Part ||

As I announced earlier that I´m nominated by the MFA for "Best new fashion label" , there will be a voting. If you want ME to be the winner, here are some infos for you:


"Visitors will be able to walk between each village. In the center of each village a voting station will be placed. Here, visitors can nominate in the category presented around them. Visitors to the MODA Catwalk shows will also be able to vote in each category during and after each show.
Voting starts from April 20th 10AM and until the show grounds closes on April 26th at noon"
(Landmark will be send through the group )


BTW: If you vote you will enter the draw for one of ten brand new Ipod nanos !


There will also a fashion show of some of my designs on thursday april 26th at 8.00 PM SLT! Beside that, I will send a message in my group, for everyone who is interested to come :)

Keine Kommentare: